about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Yay for comebacks! @ Thursday, July 22, 2010

So when I first got into k-pop, I remember the first performances I've watched and fell in love with is SE7EN's & BoA's. :D gosh those were the days when the whole k-pop wasn't filled with idol groups all over and songs weren't filled with auto-tunings. And then these two artists went out to America to debut, and there goes my interest in them. It's been so long since I've seen them perform! And just when I started to miss them really really much, they're both making their comebacks in korea <3SE7EN's new album is not really what I expected, since it's pretty much filled with clubbing music-style, but I'm just merely glad that he's back with a new album. His MV is *O*O* spazzable and I think he's digesting his new concept well. I'm really liking the "I'm Going Crazy", it really reminds me of his old songssss. And TOP features in one of his songs! YAYY this makes me a VERY happy fan girl, heh heh heh.


And now BoA's turn to make a comeback! yayy, happiest about this because well, she's been my favorite solo star since I was a kid . Her teaser image looks very elegant, and I'm really not sure what her genre of music would be, but I sure hope it's not full of auto-tune like her US debut songs :/ did not really like those, tbh. She's still pretty as ever (:


Anyways, if I'm this happy for these two to come back, then what would happen when Big Bang makes a comeback later this year?! I'd probably jump of joy forever, HAHA. CAN'T WAIT. yeeee. Music makes me very happy, or more like the hot people that makes music makes me happy.

Toodles!

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)