about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Senior Picture day tomorrow. @ Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm really not sure why I'm nervous but I am, hahahaha. It's like the LAST chance to look decent during your high school years. Yes, the LAST. And I haven't had my firsts or seconds either. Those chances flew by as soon as they took a snap of my face. Hah.

I'm even planning out how I should SMILE. Sounds pretty weird, but I get 3 snaps to choose from so I'm taking two of them with my teeth showing and one of them with just a simple smile. Or maybeee the other way around. What a freak I am. Crossing my fingers that at least one of them look okay.

Anyways, today's like superrr hot in California. Anyone tried slurping the watermelon's juice or whatever inside with a boba straw? LOL. Well, you cut the watermelon in half and then stick a straw and er, suck on it? hahahaha. BUT that's only after you've taken few bites here and there. heh heh. It's yummy, you should try it on a hot day. :P

Toodles!

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)