about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» pathetic. @ Friday, July 30, 2010

so, I had this one best friend who got along with me fairly well despite our different taste in things. and I remember we would talk about the 'ifs' when we begin high school. Like, 'what if we're not even friends in high school?' and guess what, it became true. Which we really thought won't become true because we were really close during middle school.

BUT anyways, the reason why we're not best friends is a bit personal. To put it simply, her personality got annoying to me, and she was just very closed minded about things. This all began when she started dating guys, though. They say chicks before d!cks (or the other way around), but obviously some girls can't get that system in their head. At first, I of course congratulated her on her first relationship, but then that's all she would talk about. It's like, her whole world evolves around this guy of hers. And I can only take so much at a time. So you know, after she dated three or so guys, she changed, and my views on her also changed.

And now? We don't even talk anymore. Well, we do say 'hi' occasionally, but it's pretty much a drastic downhill from our old friendship. And she's getting pathetic because she's starting to date ONLINE. First, I was like 'okay, well online dating CAN work out if they're serious about it' but she just sounded obsessed with the guy and surprisingly ended up breaking up with him. And then she moved onto a REAL life dude, so I thought 'oh hey, maybe she's trying to get over the online dude,' but then she broke up with this real guy. And NOW, she's dating another online guy. UMMM, what is she doing? And I'm not trying to interferre with her personal dating life, but honestly, she looks stupid because she would write on his fb wall like the same exact lovey dovey words as she did with the first online guy. -______-; It just makes it look as if she wasn't even in LOVE with all of other guys she's dated so far. SIGHHHH.

Anyways, I hate it when people just GET OVER a guy or a girl and then get with another one right after. What's up with that? I thought when you get into a relationship, you're suppose to be seriously in love with the partner. Not just a fling you get over after an hour and going to another guy saying "I'm in love with you, and we're never going to break up~" please. save that for your first year anniversary.

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)