about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» My first post. @ Saturday, July 3, 2010

I suddenly felt an urge to create a public blog. I mean, I already have a private one for my super personal entries, but I thought it'd be nice to share some of my thoughts with fellow bloggers and maybe read some of other blogs as well.

Anyways, happy july 4th! actually, I'm just few minutes away from being the 4th, but still. heehee. So there's this 4th of july celebration where I live and everyone in the city comes to the regional park to watch fireworks right before the july 4th (I have no idea why it's not ON the day -.-). My family went to see it, and well, it was certainly beautiful—the fireworks popping everywhere, but not really fascinating. It lasted like, for 15minutes? hahahahha. I was so expecting something longer since traffic was major. hm, whatever.

Oh yeah, Taeyang's solo album is amazing. Each and every song makes me fall in love with him even more! Gosh, I wish I can get the actual album. But I'm kind of saving it up for T.O.P's solo album LOL (biased). Heh heh heh.

toodles!

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)