about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Motivations! @ Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ahh, I totally forgot about my blog since I was busy with tumblr, hahahahah. I used to think tumblr was really boring until I found some really neat people to follow and all that fun stuff. BUT ANYWAYS, I never write my private life on tumblr and save it for blog spot, so it's all good.

I can't believe july is already ending and august is coming. That means I only have about one month of summer vacations left! crazy how time flies so fast and yet during school, one month feels like a year. Not faiiiir. Ahh. Feels like I didn't do anything special during summer.

So I don't know if anyone knows what tae bo is, but it's like a aerobic type of exercise that you follow with a video, haha. I think I'll try to keep up with that at least 4 times a week every morning and get in shape. I feel so like, gross sometimes just sitting on the couch watching TV. It's like I don't even feel like a girl anymore LOL. T_______T

And I'm trying to learn more vocabs because I suck at vocabs. So I'm reading Jane Eyre, which isn't all that bad but it has many unknown vocabs that I need to work on on every page, so woopeedoo for me. -____-;

okay well, this wasn't a very interesting post. Toodlessss.

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)