about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» A Love To Kill @ Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Anyone else feeling like summer is passing by too fast? At least for me it is. I've been waiting for summer to come throughout the whole year of junior year, and already like a month is gonna pass by. Sigh. Just thinking about going back to school is making me want to cry, wahhh. So this morning I woke up at TWO. Can you believe that? I can't. I always wake up at least around 12, but wow. I didn't think it was possible. That means I wasted like two hours of my precious summer vacation on sleeping, hah.
Last night, I stayed up till like three am watching an old drama. It's with Rain in it and Shin min ah? yeah, her. It's called "A Love To Kill," pretty darn old drama if you ask me, hahah. But my friend recommended it to me, so I watched it. The drama is pretty good, and it made me like Rain a lot more than before. And Shin Min Ah is so pretty and cute, so jealous ;___;. Anyways, I haven't cried so much in a drama before. This is pure sadness, and the ending made me cry a lot more! ahhh. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE! sigh. Well, if you haven't watched it yet, I recommend it if you like a romantic sad drama. :)


▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)