» Just for fun. @ Tuesday, July 13, 2010
LAYER 1:ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: Alice
Birth Date: May 11th
Current Location: my living room, cooling off the heat.
Hair Colour: Jet Black
Righty/Lefty: Righty.
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Height and snails.
Your dream of the perfect date: mm, I prefer doing something calm. haha, so I guess walking around the park at night time :)
Goals you’d like to achieve: Lose some weight and improve testing scores.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: "Damn it, missed my alarm again."
Your best physical feature: Legs? haha, well, at least before I got some bruises and scars on it. -.-
Your bed time: like 2:30? lol, summer bed time!
Your most missed memory: anytime before I had to worry about getting good GRADES.
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi? Actually, I'm not sure because I don't drink neither of them. GO SPRITE!
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's for fries, haha. Burger King, er, for burgers? haha, don't go there as much.
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike. Never really tried out Adidas.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino.
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: No way.
Cuss: Rarely. Okay, well maybe when I'm real pissed on my own.
Take showers: Yes.
Have a crush: No-ish.
Like school: I used to until junior year slapped my face.
Believe in yourself: No. hahaha.
Believe what goes around comes around: Well, it better.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Sometimes.
Think you’re a health freak: Yes, thanks to my mother.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Nope. Sadly.
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi:No
Been hurt: Yeah, I slept wrong.
Dyed your hair: No, but I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER.
Played a stripping game: No.
Kissed the same sex: No.
Gotten beaten up: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: Honestly I did try, but that didn't work out lol.
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: Mid 20's.
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 2 at the most. I'm not too much of a kids-lover. Hahaa.
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: Black/Brown, blue, hazel.
Short or long hair: Short.
Fat or fit: Fit is always better, right? haha.
Looks or personality: Personality comes first, but looking good doesn't hurt.
Fun or serious: Both, but leaning more towards serious.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 minute ago: I was typing in mad speed.
1 hour ago: I was rolling on my mom's bed.
1 week ago: I attempted jump roping for 30 minutes and failed.
1 year ago: Is something I don't want to recall.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE.
I feel: sticky and relieved.
I hate: SNAILS.
I hide: my online life to certain friends. Just because, haha.
I need: Big Bang to comeback, right now.
I love: choi seung hyun. heheh.
This was taken from MMerc's blog! :)