about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Is there an end to this? @ Monday, July 19, 2010

Today I overheard my mom speaking on the phone with her fellow workers from work. I mean, I didn't really mean to, but when she spoke so loudly I just couldn't help to listen in. I'm a quite nosy person, haha.

To say the least, my mom apparently got fired from her work today. Pretty pathetic reason too. My mom was trying to have someone else fill in for her work day this week because she has to go somewhere but nobody had the time. So she resorted to calling her manager, and the manager and her husband just b!tched out at her. Well I won't go into DETAILS on the phone call, but it's definitely the manager and her stupid husband being all weird and rude. How random is that? Because my mom would always tell me how her manager is nice. And the fact that the manager got mad just because my mom asked her to fill in for her just made her superbly mad, I guess. It's not even reasonable for her to be angry because she asked my mother numerous times during her free day to work for her. -_-;

Sigh, I just had to vent that out. I don't really know what to do to comfort her. I mean, she needs her job so that she can provide half of the income for our family along with my dad. I was actually happy nowadays knowing that nothing's going wrong with my parents' newly found jobs, but things just seem to go down hill again.

I didn't really want to post these personal blogs out in public's eyes, but I kind of felt like it because I don't think I have anyone else to vent these out to. Yes, of course, friends but they're too busy enjoying their summer to probably care as much. OKAY WELL that's the end of my EMOtional moment.

random, but I'm really liking SHINee's new album. A lot. I'm not that big of a fan of that group, but their songs always seem to be pretty good. I'll have to update my music on here with their songs. Just not now.

▲ back to the top | comment | 2 comment(s)