about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» How could she? @ Monday, July 5, 2010

So today, my dad went to pick my mom up from work like an hour earlier than usual. And suddenly, few minutes ago, he just comes home by himself. So I ask him why isn't mom with him and then he tells me that she went to dinner with a friend. -____- Okay, of course I don't mind when my mom goes out with her friend to dinner, but at least call my dad to let him know beforehand! jeez, sometimes my mom could be so thoughtless. Oh, and that's not even the worst part. The worst part is the fact that this friend of hers is a GUY (not that she's cheating on my dad with him, but you know). What is my dad suppose to feel?! Gosh, I'm just really mad at my mom right now. And she has no clue of how mad my dad would be feeling. :(

Anyways, I just had to vent that out. I don't know if it's just my dad, but sometimes he doesn't like it when I hang out with my friends LOL. It's not like he doesn't like my friends, but it's just that he wants me to be with family when it comes to free holidays or sometime when he's home with us. I understand that, but it's not like fourth of july is some biggest must-be-family holiday! ahhh. He can be a bit sensitive and weird sometimes.

This blog post makes my parents sound like psychos. But really, I do love both of them. Just not as much this moment, hahahaha.

▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)