about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Hang out day. @ Friday, July 16, 2010

Today was a productive day than other lazy days because I actually moved around a lot, hahahhaha. I woke up before 12am which like rarely happens nowadays. AND I got to hang out with my friends at a nearby mall.

So we just hung out at Borders for awhile, talking and "reading" some "books" (*coughMAGAZINEScough*). We were about to buy some drinks at the cafe inside, but turns out they were handing out free samples of cappuccinos. Yay for freebies!

After we went to eat out at a buffet nearby, but it was pretty expensive. Oh well. Randomly we met a guy from our school while we were eating. Ugh, what a bad timing. I hate it when I'm spotted EATING busily when I meet someone from school or whatever. Hahahah, I think it's just me. BUT ANYWAYS. After eating we went walking around few shops here and there.

Oh yeah, and I got a free two weeks pass at LA fitness randomly. Me and my friend was just walking around, but this guy just pulled us into the gym for a tour. It was nice inside, actually. I was planning to work out these days but didn't have a chance, but I think I might start now at the gym. The guy was pretty much a weirdo though. A true salesman, that's for sure. -.-. He acted all friendly then he's like "SO, INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP FOR THE MEMBERSHIP?!" sigh, of course. So we were just stuck with him for another fifteen minutes while he talked about what type of memberships there are and blah blah blah. And we were basically hypnotized to give him our phone numbers so he could remind us when to come for our free trial days. Great. Why did I not think before getting a tour.

Soo after that, we stopped for pinkberry for frozen yogurt. I HATE IT. hahahah, I mean I like frozen yogurt in general, just not that place's. I got coconut flavor since I'm a huge fan of it, but it tasted sour and ugh, idk, just not my type. SO YEAH THERE GOES MY TWO DOLLARS on that nasty cup of yogurt. ;/

Well, nothing really interesting to write about since this ended up being pretty darn boring, haha. Props to you if you read it through though! heh heh. Toodles!

▲ back to the top | comment | 2 comment(s)