about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Earthquake! @ Wednesday, July 7, 2010

AHHHHH. I hate earthquakes so much. This happened like few hours ago, but I'm gonna write as if I just felt it. I was HOME ALONE, unfortunately on this very special day. Some people tend to find earthquakes amusing, but I for one, find it the most horrifying natural disaster ever. Sigh. I'm just a scaredy cat, that's all. So apparently it was 5.4 Magnitude earthquake in CA. HM. I guess that's a good enough power to freak me out. I thought it was my upstairs neighbor running around like crazy, but when I noticed my cabinet door opening and closing I knew it was real. Oh, and you know that whole duck and cover thing when it comes to earthquakes? Well, I was thinking about where to hide under but there were so many tables to choose from (and stupidly, at that very moment, I was thinking of the possiblities if I hide under this kind of table and that kind of table, etc) so I ended up hiding nowhere but standing in middle of my house going @______@!!

Sigh. Sometimes I really hate living in CA. Earthquakes can happen any day. It's definitely not a good place to live if you're scared of dying like me LOLOL. Oh yeah, so I started my jump roping exercise yesterday! IT'S FREAKING HARD AS HELL. I think I'm a weakling. So people told me I should start with 15min a day consecutively, but wow, I didn't know how long fifteen minutes was until now. EVERY minute is filled with pain and sweat, I tell you. And I barely made it through two days. I think I'm REALLY out of shape.

Okay, well, toodles!

▲ back to the top | comment | 2 comment(s)