about the blogger
hi there, nice to meet you. I am an average seventeen year old korean girl who loves to blab about life. I like to use blogs to write about my thoughts on life and such. My favorite color is yellow, and I tend to get attracted to yellow items. My favorite chocolate is Almond Joy, and any kind of white chocolate. I love listening to variety of songs, but I'm forever addicted to k-pop songs. My top favorite groups are Big Bang, 2ne1, Wonder Girls, MBLAQ and Infinite ♥ I might spazz out a bit about them here, heehee. Anyways, I hope you enjoy reading my blog entries and let's follow each others' blogger! yes? heh heh.

turn it up !


» Computer Crashed. @ Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yup, I feel like banging my head on the keyboard, wahhhhhh. T_________T I have SO many crap in my computer that I enjoy. Pictures (like a LOT of them), videos I've downloaded, music files, files in general, programs, etc. Gosh, and the worst part is that I finally organized the picture folder not too long ago and now look what happened. All that hard work for nothing. Man, I saved up so many Big Bang pictures *cought.o.p.cough* all nice ones and now they're all gone ! darnnnnn youuu computer.

Right now I'm on my dad's laptop which isn't so comfortable. One, it's not in my room and two, the keyboard's pretty eh. I miss my dear computer. For now I have to rely on this laptop or my sister's itouch, heh heh.

Toodles. :(

▲ back to the top | comment | 2 comment(s)